Welcome to attend our training to learn more about our tool Job Profile Index (JPI). The course covers a full day and it aims to convey knowledge and provide skills for you to be able to work with the JPI as a recruitment tool.
During this training, we work with creating job profiles. These profiles helps to create a unified picture of the role that your company are to fill. The profiles thereby put into words the soft values that should be considered meritorious. Our tool also helps to create profiles that match the company’s values.
You will learn how to conduct the so-called Job Profile Index (JPI). We show how to create links, how to report results and which steps you need to carry out to create a requirement profile. We also discuss the process behind different results that arise.
The course covers a full day with the objective to provide the participants with the skills needed to be able to work with PulsAnalys as a tool for recruitment.
We address you who work as a manager, leader, HR supervisor, coach, consultant or recruiter.
Training schedule, 09.00–17.00
- Goal and purpose of the course
- DiSC background – Dr. William Moulton Marston
- Briefing on the Job Profile Index (JPI)
- Demonstration on how to use the JPI to create a job ad
- Interpretation and matching against candidates
- Tips and suggestions on how to use PulsAnalys in your organisation